My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Moochie got a new home.

Her new name is Gracie and she has a new pug sister named Sophia. I'm sad that I won't have her to harass anymore, but I'm happy to have Mommy's lap all to myself. It's hard work being a foster brother, but Mommy said I'm a trooper, and I ought to be proud of myself for being such a good host. Here are some pictures of Gracie and me, as well as her new family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Hillwig said...

Murphy, you're such a good foster brother. Reggie is happy to have you as a friend. Love, Uncle Mike

8:29 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I can't wait to see Reggie again. Mom said we can go out and buy him a birthday present. I am going to pick out a new baby. Shhh... don't tell him.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home