My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Day Four With Moochie

She's still here. I tried to take her out but she thinks it's just play. And she's got super powers. She can leap in Mommy's lap in a single bound and can bring humans to their knees with her whining. I also suspect she's part rabbit because she hops around instead of walking. She ought to join the circus - she's be a hit with all her arcobatics.

My bags are packed. Anyone want to take in a Murphy for a week? I don't eat much - cause I'm still on a damn diet! (And I got in trouble for trying to eat Moochie's puppy food.) I'm outta here. No pug should suffer this abuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home