My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Garnishment on the kibble....

Today I looked at my kibble this morning walked away. Mom thought maybe I wanted to eat next to Moochie, so she moved my bowl, but I still put my nose up. So mom put a tiny sprinkling of low fat cheese on my kibble. I was so excited! Mom is the best, even if the garnishment was minimal. I gave her a big dog-food-breath kiss when I was done. I know her loves those kisses the best.

Mom said Moochie is going to her forever home on Sunday. I'm not sure how I feel about this. She's a pest, but a good playmate, too. Grandma wishes we could keep her, but Mom said if we did, her fostering days would be over, and I'd never get to meet new friends. I guess that's a good arguement. I'm gonna ask her new family if I can go and visit. Mom said Danbury is only an hour away.

I better go nap and ponder this. First I need to go and steal Moochie's kong from her. And then bite her in the butt. A pug's work is never done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Hillwig said...

Reggie will be happy to play with you sometime, Murph man. Buddy and Brutus are wearing him out.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home