My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Life is good...almost

Mom used her new crock pot today and made chicken. And the best part (besides how good it smelled) she let Moochie and me have the liver! We got it right in our kibble! I was so excited. But ya know what? If Moochie (or Mary Lou as Mom and Auntie call her because she's agile and looks like she's doing a split when she pees - weirdo) weren't here, I could have had the entire thing to myself!! Scandel!

Also, this afternoon Mom and Auntie took us to PetSmart because Moochie needed a new harness. She put me in my blue hoodie and Moochie in her pink one. Then Grandma took our picture because Mommy had me in her arms and Auntie had Moochie. How embarassing!

I have to go now and steal my kong back now that Moochie is pooping in our bedroom. Hee hee... I hope Mom really let's her have it!

P.S. Anyone want a pain in the butt foster sister? She's really (gag me) cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home