My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The humiliation...

So this morning Mommy told me to hurry and pee and poop because we had somewhere to go. I was all excited. I know it was a workday, but maybe there was a special mid-week pug meet. She said we had to go to the v-e-t. I wasn't sure what that was, but I'm always up for an adventure.

What a rude awakening - v-e-t means the VET! First I got weighed and the vet tech said I gained a pound and I needed to get it off. Hello! It's the dead of winter. They don't make indoor doggie gyms. What's a guy supposed to do when the snow is up to my belly! And then I met Dr. Learn. I usually have Dr. Hexter. Dr. Learn didn't mention my weight - Dr. Hexter would have gone to town about that one pound (has he looked in the mirror lately? Hi Pot, meet Kettle). So Dr. Learn proceeds to squeeze my hiney! On our first meeting! RUDE! And then I groaned at the vet tech laughed at me.

And to make the visit a complete disaster, I didn't get a liver treat for being a good boy!! RUDE!

I'm at home now, nursing my hurt pride and chewing on a new flossie. And Mommy couldn't even stay home with me because she had to go to work. sniff sniff Oh woah is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home