My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Our big adventure

Mom and I went to Boston today to help with a scrapbook. I was very excited about going. I thought maybe I'd see Big Papi, but he didn't come to help us scrapbook. I met Reggie, Pugsley and Ozzy. We had a blast running around the house. Uncle Mike, Reggie's dad, brought us all sorts of fun treats, including bully sticks. Mom never buys for those for me because she said they're stinky, but I got to eat it in Boston! (I'm looking into real estate there now.) Check out the pictures in the PV post: http://www.pugvillage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29569

Reggie climbed on Mommy's lap - he should be in the puggy Olympics, he's so agile! Ozzy ignored us for most of the day - he was more interested in the bully sticks. Pugsley is the oldest, so he spent the day supervising us.

Now I'm home and get this, there's a GIRL pug here, named Moochie. I was paling around with the boys and now we have a stink girl here. I think I need to go back up to Reggie's house. This girl is going through all my toys. Oh bother, I'm just too tired to think about this now. I'll have to have a talk with Mommy about it tomorrow. (That means, I'll get Moochie in trouble and Mommy will want to get rid of her. I know her penny loafers are around here somewhere. I'll make it look like Moochie chewed them! She'll be hitting the road in no time.)

I'll keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home