My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Show off...

It's snowing here in Connecticut. Mom took Moochie and I out to do our business. I tried to convince Mom that I could hold it a while longer but she insisted I go out. I sulked along in the snow while Miss Show off bounded around like a rabbit. Mommy said, "Oh Moochie, you're such a good girl in the snow!" Suck up! Then Moochie tried to get me to roll around in the snow with her. Uh, NO! What am I, a puppy? I told her to get peeing, I had a date with my hedgehog. (I can't call it my baby in front of Moochie, she'll think I'm a puppy.)

I hope this one goes quickly. She's messing up all my stuff. I have to go, she's got my Snoopy in her cootie-girl-infested mouth! ACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home