My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Nor'Easter of 2006



While I hate the snow, I decided I was too old to poop in the house. So I insisted on going out. Mom spent a great deal of time shoveling for me. Then we went out. I veered off the shoveled path, into the knee-deep snow (Mom's knee, not mine) and pursued a perfect spot. Mom thought I just had to pee. Nope, I squatted in the middle of our parking lot and pooped. Mom was horrified because she didn't think to bring a bag. Oh well! She carefully covered it up and we went on our way. I explored for a bit and then we headed in.

She was so proud of me, she gave me my kong with peanut butter and liver. She enjoyed a nice kong of her own - filled with beer. She deserved it for shoveling all that snow for me. (Even though it's her job.)

This morning she was not happy with me. I was on a pee strike. I peed at about 4 p.m. on Sunday and waited until 9:30 a.m. today to go again. She pleaded with me to go potty but I just pooped. Grandma shoveled out some trees for me and I finally went.

How would you feel if you had to pee in snow that was over your head? Think about that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger .:*PugLove*:. said...

It would seem you were hit with the same Blizzard my province received. My puppy Sadie loved being out in the snow that was also up to above my knees and therefore way over her head :o)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I feel for you pups up there in the snow. I can't imagine having to pee and poop in that cold air. But I like the idea of covering it up with snow!!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home