My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mom... careful of that tree...

Mom is always making sure my little eyes aren't in harm's way. When we walk, she says to me, "No, no honey, I don't want you to go there, you may get hurt." She is always scanning things at my eye level so I don't get in trouble. I appreciate her vigilence, but maybe I need to start looking out for her.

The other day we were walking at Grandma's house for a quick potty break. I love to go by the trees inbetween Grandma's house and the neighbors. There are a lot of cool trees there. Poor Mommy was so concerned about me, she walked right into a branch. "Darn it!" she said and nearly missed poking her own eye out. (Ok, she didn't say darn, she said the f-word, but I'm not allowed to swear in my blog or ever.)

I think while Mommy's looking out for me, I need to start looking out for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home