My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Busy weekend...


I had a busy weekend. Friday night Mom and I hung out and watched last season's LOST so we could catch up on some of the finer details. Saturday I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa while Mom went out with the friends. I got some scrunchies in the mail from one of Mom's PV friends. They are really cool. I can't wait to wear them to the next pug meet.

On Sunday, we stayed home for part of the day while Mom did housework. Then we went to Grandma's so she could make her scrunchies. We also got a visit from Papa, Uncle Bill, Aunt Annie, Erin, Lauren and David. I sat with Erin because she's my pal. Aunt Susie and Amanda came by, too and Amanda gave me a good back rub. She loves me.

Next weekend Mom said she's having surgery, so we'll "lay low." The weekend after that she has a hockey tournament so I'll be at Grandma's. I have to miss my pug meet and a birthday party for my friend. I think I'm going to hitch hike to the party. Mom told me that we'd go up on another weekend to see my friend. She said I could go shopping and pick him out a nice present and some treats. I may even get something for myself. That sounds fair. I'm still miffed about missing the party.

1 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

awww don't be sad just think if you go the the party you will have to share your friend But,if you go another day you get your friend all to youself......and Good things are worth waiting for!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home