My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Belated Valentine's Day Gift



I'm such a lucky boy. My girlfriend, Petunia, sent me a Valentine's Day gift! I got a few new toys, including this awesome Loofah dog. I love my dog. He's my new best friend! I also got a new flossie. Mom calls it my "love flossie." I chewed on it all last night. I'm in love.

Thank you Petunia!!



Please note my brother, Max, in the background. He's mad because he doesn't have a special lady in his life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Daisy has one of the dogs too, she just adores it!

4:33 PM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Murphy you are too cute, you really look like you enjoy your Flossies!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home