My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Friday, October 14, 2005

That darn cat!

My brother Max is a cat. He's kind of snooty and never lets me kiss him. He's also a night owl. Last night he wouldn't settle down. When I don't settle down, Mom puts me in the crate. She didn't crate Max. She just kept getting out of bed and taking things away from him. He was playing with the shade last night and making all sorts of noise. He wanted to eat his breakfast at 3 a.m.!

I barely got any pug-beauty sleep last night and now I have dark circles under my eyes. Ok, I know, I'm a pug and I'm supposed to hard dark circles, but I still need my beauty rest. I'm gonna have to chase Max outta the bedroom tonight. Hippie and I are making plans now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home