My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Foiled again!

My attempts at keeping my mother on her toes is failing - she's getting smart! The cell phone was put on the dresser, far from my puggy reach. Also, I heard her tell someone that the video store took the chewed DVD back. Darn! I guess I'll have to resort to eating the couch after my morning nap - unless Grandma comes and gets me.

It looks like rain outside today. I must prepare for the ultimate pee-strike. Sigh, a pug's work is never done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Murph - Jessie & Angel here. It rained here this morning so we're on poop/pee strike too. at least outside. we got mom pretty good inside today. she was running around with that nature's miracle stuff and the blue paper. it was good fun - highly recommended for rainy days.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home