My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Monday, October 10, 2005

A day with Grandma...

Grandma has the day off of work today so Mom brought me over bright and early. I really wanted to go to work with Mommy, but she said her office doesn't allow dogs. I think that's just wrong. I think I'd have fun at her office. I could run around from office to office, begging for treats and nap under her desk. I'm sure Mom would love it. But instead I get to spend time wtih Grandma, which is awesome!

I tried to wake Auntie up when we got there, but Mom said that wasn't a good idea. Auntie is NOT a morning person. Who can resist a pug, at any time of the day? Oh well, her loss!

So far I've tried to eat the cat food, run around like a lunatic and napped. What a big morning! I have to go beg for a soy pig ear now. My work at Grandma's is never done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home