My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My take on rain....

No, I'm not made of sugar, but would you want to go "do your business" if it was raining in your bathroom?

I tried so hard to get back in the house this morning, but Mom forced me to go further. I was about to try to head back again, but then we say my best friend Max on the way to the park. I had to be a big boy and suck it up. Max loves the rain - he's more of an "outdoorsy" dog - he's part lab. But I had to make like I was a tough little dog since I have a reputation to uphold. So I sucked it up and went for a long walk in the park with Mom and Max and Max's mom. It was chilly, and afterwards, I tried to snuggle with Mom while she did her make-up and got ready for work. She pulled me close and gave me a kiss on my forehead and told me she loved me.

Ok, so braving the rain was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home