My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

A great new game...

Since Mom likes a challenge in the morning, I have made getting ready for work into a fun game. First, the cats and I work together to get in her way. She's really good at hurdling us as she darts from room to room - it really gives her a quick workout and gets her heart rate up. I'd like to think of it as interval training. She really kicks it up by murmuring, "Crap! There's a traffic jam on 84 - I'm gonna be late!" She's like bat outta hell.

To keep her senses sharp, I have added to her morning workout. Each morning I have taken to hiding her cell phone when she's in the shower. I think she likes this game, otherwise she'd put the phone on the dresser, out of my reach. Lately I've just been putting in under the bed or in my toy box. This morning I made is harder by burying it in the clothes basket. She used the house phone to call it. After two calls, she found it buried deep under her dirty laundry in the basket. She retrieved it, gave me a look and darted off to hurdle Max and Hippie while running to get my kong ready. She's really agile. (I think I'm gonna bite her on the ankle next time it rings to let her know I hate "Thriller" as a ringtone and preferred she'd switch it back to "Dancing Queen".)

I'll have to make tomorrow's game more challenging. I bet she'll have a harder time finding the phone if I hide it behind the couch - she'll have to use her muscles to pull it away from the wall! Who needs a person trainer when you have the Murph-Man. I'll pump YOU up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home