My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Murphy, the blogger

Murph-Man here, first pug in blogging space, or so I'd like to believe, since I do have an ego the size of an Newfoundland. Mom says it's a Nepoleon complex but really, it's just me exuding the upmost confidence.

I'm posting in between naps now. Wednesdays are hard here in the condo. I nap, chase the cat and if I can fit it in before the next nap, I have to make time to eat the couch. It's a new hobby and requires lots of practice.

Ok, I have to go. Nap #3 is calling and the cat needs to be put in his place before I slumber.
-the Murph-Man

1 Comments:

Blogger R.G.Erhart said...

This post is not from me, it's from my pet dog . He is a 4 1/2 year old lab named Denver.

Denver to Pug:
Dude, get them eyes fixed.

I am a celebrity dog myself, and believe me it's not what it cracked up to be. My owner, (well, that's what he like to refer to himself as, but make no mistake I run the household...) set up a device so people come from all over the world on the Internet and can see me. People can even feed me from the site. See my blog if you don't believe me.

http://feedthedog.blogspot.com/

http://dogtreat.boberhart.com

Denver

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home