My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm a walking fool...

Sunday Mom took me to Bushnell Park in Hartford for this "walk" for cancer. I met a new friend, Taz, who is a husky. Taz was really nice, but not too playful. He was more interested in walking than playing.And his bark was a dialec I have never heard before. He yowled more than barked. His accent was so thick, but I think he was demanding to go faster. These little pug legs might be pumped, but they are only so long. I tried to go as fast as I could, but I kept getting distracted by all the great things to smell on the ground.

We had to keep stopping so the kids could get settled again -Mom's friends brought their kids. They were so cute, but they wouldn't let me lick the powdered sugar off their faces. It was ripe for the licking, but those kids were stubborn. And they had munchkins, but not one kids fed me! Greedy! Although, I probably wouldn't share a munchkin with them if it were up to me.

It was a great day. This athletic pug walked like 20 miles! (Mom said it was only 2 and a half, but she's fibbing, I walked a lot farther than that.)

I was so tired after that. And Mom said I'm dirty now. She says I need a B-A-T-H. What's that? I bet it's a new treat. Yeah! I deserve one for all that mileage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home