My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm a grown up now.

I'm going to be two in May. Mom says she can't believe now fast I've grown. I have certainly come a long way since I was a puppy. Now mom doesn't have to watch me all the time, but she does check in on me with I'm being quiet. She says when I'm quiet, that means I'm usually up to something. Not true! Ok, sometimes... maybe a lot of the times... ok, usually I am up to no good, but not always!

And now I have the run of the house when Mom's not home. I usually snooze on her bed or eat my kong on the couch. I'm the master of the house! Life as an adult is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Hillwig said...

Murph... You are growing up to be quite the handsome little man.

Reggie's Dad
Mike

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Murphy, Chichi will be 12 in May. She acts like an old lady until there's something cooking and then she gets really excited and runs like a reindeer wherever the food is going.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home