My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What a great vacation.

While mom went to some place called Paris with Auntie, Grandma and Grandpa, I got to go see Lola, Kerrie and Walker. I had a blast. They sure know how to treat a pug. I got to take nice walks and I got lots of belly rubs. On Thanksgiving, I got a turkey for supper! I hung out a lot with Lola, who I have to admit I'm a little sweet on. She and I played and cuddled. I brought her a whole bunch of treats and a toy rat! I got a new toys and some yummy treats. Mom said that I was spoiled while I was there, but I'd like to think of it as just being treated as a pug should be.

But even though I had a great time, I was so happy to see Mommy. I jumped in her arms and kissed her face. On the way home in the limo (see, I know how to live) I cuddled with her. I've been such a good boy, and I haven't bitten her once. I'm waiting till s he's over her jet lag before I become a beast again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home