My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Pug rescue helper

Yesterday mom and I went on a home visit for the pug rescue. It was a lot of fun. The family had no pugs, but they did have a nice cat named Florence. She's a rescue from the humane society like Max and Hippie. He didn't rub up against me like Hippie does, but she did watch me closely. She didn't hiss, so mom said that was a good sign.

The family loved me- of course. The guy laid down on the floor so he wasn't towering over me so we could play. And they let me jump on the couch. I tried to bite their fancy pillow but Mom took it away and said she was sorry. They just laughed and said I was ok. They want a young pug like me. I had to look over their home and make sure that it was ok for a pug. I didn't care for the wood floors. I made Mom carry me in. There were plenty of carpet islands for me to sit on. The backyard was very nice. I peed in the leaves so they knew I was there.

Mom said they'd make great pug parents and they got two paws up from me.

Afterwards, we hung out at Grandma and Grandpas and then Mom and I went home to do laundry. Mom made some stirfry and I got a piece of chicken and a carrot. I guess I like Chinese food. Maybe because I'm Chinese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home