My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Cold, frosty paws

Mom and I went to the park for our morning walk. It was chilly out this morning. I went to jump in a pile of leaves to pee and it was COLD! I can't put my putinki near frost! I was not amused. Mom told me to suck it up, because it was only going to get worse. RUDE! First she dragged me out of the warm covers and now she wants me to freeze my business off! NOT!

I tried to teach her a lesson by hiding her cell phone but she's clever. It called to her and she found it. I hate that phone.

I have to close this post so I can crawl back under the covers and warm my poor toes. My life is so rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home