My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Sleepover

Mom dropped me off at my Uncle Pierre and Aunt Simone's house on Friday night for a sleepover. I guess I have to stay there when she goes on vacation for Thanksgiving. It was a fun night.

First I barked at all the new noises at their house. I am an expert guard dog. Then I scratched Aunt Simone's couch - she was not happy. When we went to bed, I couldn't decide whether to sleep in or out of the covers. And boy their bed was hard. Aunt Simone said I was antsy. What the heck does that mean.

They didn't know how to fix a good breakfast, like Mom does, so I put my nose up at it. Finally Grandma came to get me and she brought me to Mom's job to see her. I jumped into her arms. She said she didn't sleep all night without me and I barked the same to her. I tried to tell her I wanted to go on vacation with her. She doesn't speak pug.

I love my mom - I wish she didn't have to leave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home