My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a one and a half year old pug who wants to make it big in life. This blog is my start.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Pugsley

So we have new new guy living with us. Mom said it's only for a little while and that I need to behave myself because Pugsley is homeless and needs lots of love. Mom said his daddy died and his mommy couldn't care for hi. He's a little out of sorts and peed at Grandma's and at our house. Mom just cleaned it up. But then she told Pugsley that he had to sleep in the crate because she was afraid he'd "mark" in the night. Pugsley was not happy, but eventually he fell asleep.

I guess it's hard to lose your parents and be in a new place. I don't know what I'd do if Mommy had to give me up. I'm sure Grandma would take me in, but it's still a scary thought. I love living with Mommy. She's so good to me. When she has toast she saves the last corner for me and when we snuggle at night she doesn't care that I snore in her ear. She just kisses me on top of the head and pulls me closer. And she's always so happy to see me. The harder I wag my tail the happier she is. When she comes to get me at Grandma's she calls from the bottom of the stairs, "It's Mommy!" and I run to greet her. I kiss her face and she tells me how much she missed me, all day.

I'm a lucky pug to have such a great family. I can be a stinker sometimes, but Mommy knows that I love her. I even love the cats, even though Max doesn't care for me.

I have to go, Grandma and I are sharing some Chex mix. Don't tell Mommy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Those pictures are so cute. He is a lucky little pug to have come to live with you for a little bit...

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home